PaperCut RISO embedded
Controlling user access to your RISO ComColor device as a part of your total PaperCut solution is now possible.
RISO Kagaku Corporation, Tokyo, Japan (an approved Integrated Technology partner for PaperCut Software) has developed firmware for the ComColor Series of high-speed devices that integrates with PaperCut MF.
The PaperCut integration for RISO includes:
- User Authentication at the ComColor device via Username / Password and Card Authentication (Optional USB Card reader required),
- Copy Job Management and allocatation of department codes to all copy Jobs to at the ComColor device touchscreen,
- Secure Print Release and “Find Me” printing,
- Dedicated RISO script for large print job redirection,
- Your RISO ComColor Device should be updated with the latest Firmware. If your device has older firmware running on it, you should contact your RISO supplier for an update.
- PaperCut MF with a RISO Connector licence, available from your PaperCut or your RISO supplier.
If interested then be sure to get in touch with RISO.